WHAT: 26th Annual NOBLE CJSO Criminal Justice Job and Career Fair
Learn about career opportunities with:
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Michigan Department of Corrections
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
- U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration
- U.S. Probation and Pretrial Services
- Detroit Police Department
- Michigan State Police
- Other corrections, courts, advocacy, police and criminal justice related agencies
WHEN: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Tuesday, April 11, 2017
WHERE: Student Center Building ballroom, 5221 Gullen Mall, Wayne State University, Detroit
Parking is available in parking structures 2 and 5, located on Anthony Wayne Drive between Warren and Kirby. There is a $7.50 entry fee for the parking structures, which can only be paid via credit card.
MORE INFO: The event is open to current college students and graduates interested in exploring career and internship opportunities.
Event is sponsored by the Wayne State University Criminal Justice Department, NOBLE, WSU Department of Career Services and WSU Justice Society Student Organization.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 313-577-0772, or visit clas.wayne.edu/CRJ.
MEDIA: Please contact Tom Reynolds, email@example.com or call 313-577-8093 if you are planning to attend.
Wayne State University is a premier urban research institution offering more than 350 academic programs through 13 schools and colleges to more than 27,000 students.